Legacy United Covid-19 Preparedness Plan Overview:
Legacy United is taking all measures to ensure the safety of our Brand Ambassadors and participants regarding Covid-19. The safety measures are following CDC considerations for events and gatherings with which Legacy United will strictly adhere to. Legacy United Brand Ambassadors and clients are expected to fully understand and follow these guidelines to ensure we can maintain a safe educational environment and event for everyone.
Pre-Event Brand Ambassador requirements:
- Brand Ambassadors will be required to complete staff event safety plan training.
- Brand Ambassadors will be required to conduct a temperature check and health screening questionnaire daily.
- Brand Ambassadors will be required to wear a new cloth mask or a cloth mask that has been properly sanitized per the CDC recommendations at each event.
- Brand Ambassadors will be provided proper sanitation supplies for events. This includes the following: hand sanitizer containing at least 60 percent alcohol, paper towels, tissues, and disinfectant wipes.
- Client provides touchless trash can for refuse disposal.
- All disinfectants and supplies will be EPA approved for Covid-19.
- Brand Ambassadors will post informational signs stating mask and sanitation requirements.
- Brand Ambassadors and participants will be required to use a cloth face covering unless they have breathing issues per CDC recommendations.
- Brand Ambassadors will limit participation groups to 10 or less, and encourage proper social distancing measures of 6 ft.
- Participants will be required to sanitize hands before and after participating in an event.
- Brand Ambassadors will sanitize all equipment after each use.
- If at any point there is a line of 10+ participants, Brand Ambassadors will encourage participants to return at a later time to ensure proper social distancing and maintenance of a low-risk environment.
Legacy United places the safety of our Brand Ambassadors, clients, and participants at the utmost importance. By placing these guidelines on our events, we look to ensure that we maintain the safest environment to carry out our mission of educating drivers on the dangers of distracted and impaired driving.